Ladies' Bible Study
"Joy: A Study of the Philippians", by Deb Burma. If you would like to join us and need a book ordered, please contact Jaime Borek in the church office. We meet at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday in the church plaza.
- Girls' Night Out (GNO)- Join us for a night out at various restaurants every other Thursday for our study “Golden Fruit: Living the fruit of the Spirit through the best times of your life", by Julie Maschhoff. Please contact Donna Peck if you would like to join this study.
Men's Bible Study
- Saturday mornings at 7:30 am in the library.
Home Bible Study
- Join Don and Carol Rawe on Sunday's at 7:00 p.m. for their study of Exodus.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- Children's Sunday School (age3-5th grade) in the West Wing Classrooms
- Jr. High and Sr. High Bible Study in Room 104
- "Take Courage" Ladies Bible Study in Room 103/105
- “Hebrews" in Sanctuary
- "Psalms" in the Room 202
- "Acts, Church on the Edge" in the Church Office
- "It's not supposed to be this way" Ladies Bible Study in the Library